Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Friendly Programming Reminder

As noted in the close of this past weekend’s Lazy Sunday, I will be guest-hosting this Thursday’s edition of “All Bets are Off”, which airs live from 3:00 to 6:00 on STO. While I realize that many of you are outside of the viewing area or are working at that time, the call-in number is 1-866-786-8551 and the e-mail to contact the show is bruce@sportstimeohio.com.

Since I’m hoping to raise the level of discourse past “why did the Indians include Ben Francisco in the Lee deal” and “why didn’t the Indians sign Omar AND Thome this off-season”, feel free to participate as much as you’d like. While the show will likely be Indians-centric in terms of my topics, since the show covers all the major Cleveland sports, you’ll never know how in-depth I can get on Florida CB Joe Haden until somebody asks me.

Regardless…as of right now, it looks like we’ll have TheClevelandFan.com Cavs’ writer Sam Amico (who also contributes at NBA.com) in studio at 3:30, then will be joined at 4:30 for an hour in the studio with Tony Lastoria (with a kind of “Smoke Signals” on TV feel), then will close it out with Anthony Castrovince calling in from the Indians’ Winter Press tour at 5:30.

Set those DVR’s or tune in live, but don’t miss ABAO with your humble host taking a turn at the host’s desk.

5 comments:

t-bone said...

DVR has been set since Sunday, good luck!!!

Unknown said...

sweet paul!

bbush

KonstrucktaTribe said...

this going to be on the web? sadly out of sto viewing range

hutchjohn33 said...

If you can get a video clip posted on here, I'd love to see it. Didn't get a chance to watch the show.

Paul Cousineau said...

I'm supposed to get a DVD of it on Monday and hopefully I can get them to stream it online somewhere at sometime.

It was a blast and I'll do my best to get it up (all THREE HOURS) when I can.